My Guide Website?
Mödling Vienna: Scenic Guided Hike with Alpacas and Llamas12 Reviews
Explore the scenic countryside near Vienna on a guided hike with your very own four-footed friend. Learn about alpacas and llamas while enjoying the picturesque rural views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch
- Experience an up-close encounter with alpacas and llamas on a gentle hike
- Enjoy a relaxed walk with scenic views of nature in the Viennese countryside
- Take a break in the idyllic rural atmosphere while getting to know the animals
- Snap photos of the stunning natural views and your new four-footed friends
- Learn about the personalities of alpacas and llamas in a relaxed atmosphere
DescriptionOn this unique guided hike, embark on a relaxed stroll around the town of Mödling with an alpaca or llama in hand. Walk along forest paths and through vineyards with your furry companions. Along the way, pause for a short break to take in the views. Everyone receives their own alpaca/llama. Alpacas included if wanted. Exchange of animals during walk possible if you want to. Begin your tour at the alpaca and llama farm, where you'll meet your guide for the hike and get acquainted with your four-footed hiking companion. Once you've made introductions with the alpacas and llamas, all named after Lord of the Rings/Hobbit Middle Earth characters, set out on your hike. Next, take in the sights of Mödling's charming countryside. Your alpaca or llama will keep pace with you as you walk with a leash in hand. After you've hiked a while, pause for a quick rest among the fields for some scenic photo ops. Return to the farm with the group to conclude your tour.
IncludesBilingual guide Alpaca and llama hike
- Each participant hikes with one alpaca or llama. You may exchange animals during the walk if you wish, so everyone can also lead an alpaca. Toddlers can only be taken in a child carrier, but not in a stroller or walk beside parents. 5 - 8 year olds need to be accompanied each by one adult (only 1 ticket booking required). This activity involves a moderate amount of exercise. There is no toilet access or water supply during this activity. Please have good shoes - on a wet day no sport shoes, but good walking shoes.