My Guide Website?
Museum of Art History & Leopold Museum Combination Ticket42 Reviews
Visit two of the most important museums in Austria with this combo ticket at an unbeatable price. Discover 2,000 years of art history at the Leopold Museum and the Museum of Art History in Vienna. Admire works of art by Klimt, Schiele, and more.
- Admire works of art by Klimt and Egon Schiele at the Leopold Museum
- Discover the unique art by Rubens, Rembrandt, Vermeer, Velázquez, Raffael, Tizian, and Dürer at the Museum of Art History
- See the world-famous Saliera by Benvenuto Cellini in the newly opened Chamber of Art and Wonder
DescriptionVisit two of Austria’s most important museums with this combo ticket. Explore over 2,000 years of art at an unbeatable price. Discover the superb masterpieces by Ruben, Rembrandt, Raffael, Velázques, Tizian, and Dürer at the magnificent Museum of Art History. The Leopold Museum houses the world’s largest Schiele collection as well as fascinating works by Gustav Klimt. You can also admire paintings, graphics, and objects from the 19th and 20th centuries. See the precious handicrafts and original pieces of furniture of the Art Nouveau period and the Vienna Workshops.
IncludesAdmission to the Leopold Museum Admission to the Museum of Art History Audio guide Tour (you are welcome to come with your own tour guide)
- This combination ticket gives you a single entrance to both museums
- The ticket can be used on different days
- The ticket is valid for 1 year after purchase
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now