My Guide Website?
Private Family Tour of Vienna with Fun Attractions for Kids
Make history fun on a family walking tour of Vienna. Explore the Old Town, visit the Imperial Treasury and discover Austrian history, legends and fairytales.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the highlights of Vienna with a 5-Star Family Guide
- Learn through play, hear amazing stores and play games while exploring the city
- Discover royal treasures in the Imperial Treasury with skip-the-line tickets
- Play with the interactive exhibits in the House of Music (3 and 4-hour options)
- Enjoy an unforgettable horse carriage ride around the Old Town (4-hour option)
DescriptionHear the legend of the Basilisk in the Well and other interesting legends of Vienna on a family tour of the Old Town. Explore the historic center with a Private Guide to discover fun things to do in Vienna for families with children. Feel the magic of this beautiful city! Choose the 2-hour option to see the best of Vienna and visit the Imperial Treasury in Hofburg Palace. On this walking tour you will discover some of the most beautiful and important palaces, churches and monuments of Vienna while playing games and learning about the city. Your Private Guide will entertain you with fun stories and activities for children to inspire them to solve the mysteries of the Habsburg empire. The main highlight of this family tour will be a visit inside the Imperial Treasury where the most precious imperial artifacts, crown jewels, and historical militaries are kept. From expensive diamond necklaces to medieval swords, every kid will find something interesting here. With skip-the-line tickets you will avoid standing in long lines at the ticket office, so you will have more time to explore the Old Town with your Private Guide. Choose the 3-hour option to see the best of Vienna and visit the Imperial Treasury and the House of Music. Skip-the-line tickets to both attractions are included to save time. The House of Music is a one of a kind sound and music museum with modern and interactive exhibits that allow you to learn through play. Your children can put their musical talent to a test by playing the Virtual Conductor, see various musical instruments, and learn about great musicians such as Mozart, Strauss, Beethoven! Choose the 4-hour option to enrich your family adventure in Vienna with a horse–drawn carriage ride! On this extended tour, you can fully explore the Old Town on foot and in a traditional horse-drawn carriage that will make your children feel like they are in a real fairy tale. This is your chance to see the highlights and hidden gems of Vienna, from the Town Hall to St. Stephen's Cathedral. Enjoy a medieval-style adventure and visit the House of Music and Imperial Treasury.
IncludesFamily Tour of Vienna with the Imperial Treasury, House of Music and Horse-drawn Carriage Ride (number of attractions depends on the option selected) 5-Star Private Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Skip-the-line tickets to Imperial Treasury (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to House of Music (3 and 4-hour options only) Horse-drawn carriage ride around the Old Town (4-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the option selected. The House of Music and horse-drawn carriage ride are not included in the 2-hour option. Skip-the-line tickets allow you to enter faster without purchasing tickets on the spot, but you may have to wait in line for ticket validation and mandatory security checks. Due to museum regulations, 1 licensed guide can lead a group of 1-15 people, so the price of the tour will be higher if you need more than 1 guide.