My Guide Website?
Vienna: Big Bus City Highlights Night Tour with Live Guide122 Reviews
Discover Vienna from a new perspective on this open-air double decker night tour. Hear from a live guide as you admire the city lights and pass by the Vienna State Opera and the Danube river.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gaze in awe at the twinkling city lights reflected in the Danube river
- Learn about important city attractions with live commentary on board
- Discover Vienna from a different perspective with a bus tour at night
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city from the open-top upper deck
- Have photo opportunities with the Vienna State Opera and Wursteprater
DescriptionLose yourself in the bright city lights with a guided night tour on an open-top bus in Vienna. See some of the most iconic attractions from a different perspective, learning about each site from your guide as you pass by the Vienna State Opera, Wurstelprater, and the Stadtpark. Make your way down to the Vienna State Opera and meet your friendly guide at the open-top bus stand just outside. Jump on board and settle down in your seat with a perfect opportunity for photos with the opera house. Start rolling through the city as your host provides commentary about each new location you pass by. Watch the shimmering reflection of lights as you travel alongside the Danube river and canal. Learn about the fascinating history and architecture of Vienna and drive past the Wursteprater amusement park, Stadtpark, the Farmer's Market, and many more city attractions.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Audio guide headset (available in 13 languages)
- This is not a hop-on hop-off tour Seats on the upper deck are available on a first come first served basis