My Guide Website?
Vienna: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour2053 Reviews
Discover Vienna, the city of music, with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Immerse yourself in the Imperial City’s historical charm as you explore its many sights with engaging audio commentary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch
- Discover the sights of Old Vienna and Modern Vienna on the City Route tour
- Take the Palace Route to visit the Schönbrunn, Hofburg, and Belvedere Palaces
- Learn about the fascinating history of Vienna with a Guided Walking Tour
- See city highlights like Ring Street, Prater, and the Vienna State Opera
- Explore the breathtaking views of a Danube River Cruise or ferris wheel ride
DescriptionSee Vienna's historic and modern highlights on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour with audio commentary. Choose between a 24-hour or 48-hour pass to suit your schedule. All tickets include a Self-Guided Audio Tour. Additionally, you can choose a Guided City Walking Tour, Danube River Cruise, or a trip on the historic Giant Ferris Wheel. Experience 'Old Vienna's' landmarks including the Opera House, Museum Quarter, Hofburg Palace, Parliament, Town Hall, and the Danube Canal. The City Route takes you outside the city center past Prater Amusement Park to 'Modern Vienna', with breathtaking views of the Vienna mountains, UNO City, and Danube Island. Starting in the city center, explore Vienna's famous palaces on the Palace Route. Pass the Hofburg Palace, then venture out of the city to see the Schönbrunn Palace and the Belvedere Palace. See the suburban areas of Vienna, the expressionist landmark Hundertwasserhaus, and the “New Modern” Hauptbahnhof. With the 24-hour Ticket, you can see the best of Vienna in one day. Use the self-guided audio walking tour to learn more about the city at your own pace. If you purchase a 48-Hour Ticket, you can join a Guided City Walking Tour with a licensed guide who will lead you through the pedestrian area of Vienna’s Old Town. Learn more about the fascinating imperial history with comprehensive insight into some of its most notable buildings. Choose the 48-Hour Ticket option to enjoy either a scenic Danube River Cruise or a spin on the historical Ferris Wheel. You can also join a Guided Inner City Walking Tour with a licensed guide who will lead you through the pedestrian area of Vienna’s Old Town. Learn more about the fascinating imperial history with comprehensive insight into some of its most notable buildings.
IncludesUnlimited hop-on hop-off access throughout your ticket validity Audio guide walking route Guided walking tour (if option selected) City Cruise (if option selected) Giant Ferris Wheel Skip the line Ticket (if option selected) Audio commentary in 13 languages on the bus (headphones provided)
- The first tour of the day departs from stop #1 Opera at 9:30 AM and buses will arrive at the stops every 30 minutes throughout the day with the last tour of the day departing at 4:00 PM. Headphones will be provided upon arrival however feel free to use your own. Download the free Big Bus App to live-track buses, view bus stop locations, and more.