My Guide Website?
Vienna by Bike 3-Hour All-In-One City Bike Tour in English325 Reviews
Cycle the imperial streets of Vienna on a 3-hour sightseeing tour by comfortable city bikes. See all the major sights, from the famed Ringstrasse to the noble buildings of the Hapsburg Empire, and the banks of the River Danube.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Introducing Vienna Part 2: Courtyards & Mysterious Places
- From Vienna: Full-Day Trip to Prague
- Vienna: Day Trip to Mauthausen Concentration Camp Memorial
- Pedal the imperial boulevards of Vienna
- Cycle down the Ringstrasse
- See the Neo-Renaissance architecture of the Vienna Opera House
- Admire the Gothic façade of the Rathaus (City Hall)
- Bike past the 19th century parliament buildings of the Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Ride along the banks of the Danube canal
- Marvel at the funky architecture of the Hundertwasserhaus
- Admire the columns and domes of the Karlskirche on Karlsplatz
- Cycle to Prater Park and marvel at the giant Ferris wheel
DescriptionEnjoy a fun, informative and healthy 3-hour tour of imperial Vienna, riding comfortable city bikes. An expert guide will lead you along safe, well-surfaced routes, making multiple stops to snap pictures of Vienna’s most important sights up close. Pedal along the famed Ringstrasse to get a sense of the glory of the imperial city. Once the center of the powerful Habsburg Empire, the impressive architecture of Vienna’s noble boulevards include City Hall, Vienna University, the House of Parliament, Imperial Palace, and the Opera House. Go to Heroes’ Square, where Hitler made his infamous 'Anschluss' speech in 1938, before cycling towards the Hundertwasserhaus, Vienna’s funkiest apartment building. Last, but not least, ride to the Prater to marvel at the giant Ferris wheel, before pedaling back along the banks of a sidearm of the River Danube.
IncludesComfortable, easy to ride, modern city bikes English and German-speaking guide
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, and rain ponchos are provided in wet weather conditions