Vienna City Segway Tour310 Reviews
Explore the imperial city of Vienna on a Segway, a unique and modern form of transportation. Glide by the major attractions, from the State Opera House to the Rathaus, as you enjoy an intimate view of this beautiful city.
- Explore the historic city of Vienna on a futuristic Segway
- Learn more about the Habsburg rulers of the Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Glide through Vienna's imperial streets, turning heads as you tour in your small group
- See iconic sights such as the Vienna City Hall and the Vienna State Opera
DescriptionExplore the historic city of Vienna on a thoroughly futuristic mode of transport. This 3-hour Segway tour will introduce you to the imperial city on a modern Segway. Following a 20- to 30-minute training period, ride off along the Opernring to the imperial Hofburg Palace, home to the Hapsburg Dynasty of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Glide past the Parliament buildings and continue through the city center, passing highlights such as St. Stephen’s Cathedral and Vienna City Hall. Get up close and personal with Vienna as you glide along imperial streets and hidden alleys. Turn heads as you breeze by Vienna’s ornate architecture and lively streets. With plenty of photo stops along the way, this is surely the best way to explore the majestic city of Vienna.
IncludesHelmet Tutorial Rain poncho - if necessary Snacks and drinks
- Tours take place regardless of the weather. You will be supplied with rain ponchos and Segways are not affected by rain
- Please be aware that according to the manufacturer’s specification and Austrian law the following restrictions apply for Segways: Minimum age: 12 years; Minimum height: 150 cm; Body weight: between 45 kg and 120 kg. Therefore people who fall below or exceed these limits cannot participate in Segway Tours. Exclusion from a booked tour on account of the restrictions does not qualify for a refund.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability