My Guide Website?
Vienna: Classical Concert at Mozarthaus with Museum Entry24 Reviews
Visit the Mozarthaus Vienna museum with a combo entry ticket and experience a classical concert by the Wiener Ensemble. Immerse yourself in the life of Wolfgang Mozart while visiting his apartment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel back to the time of Mozart at his last remaining residence in Vienna
- Discover Mozart's music live with a candlelit performance by the Wiener Ensemble
- Listen to an authentic and accurate interpretation of Mozart's work live
- Immerse yourself in the actual place where Mozart used to think and create
- Get the most out of your visit to the Mozarthaus Vienna with a combo experience
DescriptionEnjoy two experiences in one with a combo ticket to a live performance by the Wiener Ensemble and the Mozarthaus Vienna, Mozart’s only surviving residence in Vienna. Visit Mozart's house, an interactive museum at the heart of Vienna, and stay for a live performance with your choice of seating. With your ticket, you can first visit Mozart's apartment to learn about the composer, his life, his period, and even some little private secrets most don’t know. Then, walk several floors down to the beautifully renovated cellar for your concert experience. Listen to a mesmerizing candlelight performance by a trio of musicians of well-known works by Mozart, as well as music by other Viennese masters such as Beethoven, Schubert, or the king of the Waltz, Strauss. The Wiener Ensemble is a chamber music ensemble based in Vienna. The ensemble is dedicated to performing the works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and his contemporaries. They strive for an authentic and accurate interpretation of Mozart’s work.
IncludesClassical Concert Ticket Reserved concert seating Museum - Mozarthaus Vienna Entry Ticket
- This activity will take place rain or shine This activity is wheelchair accessible (there is an elevator on the premises). The concert starts at 6:30 PM. You can visit the museum at any time within their working hours on the day you booked the concert (please note that the last admission is at 4:50 PM). If you would like to visit the Mozarthaus, make sure to arrive on the concert day before 4:50 PM.