My Guide Website?
Vienna: Entry Ticket Belvedere 21 & Contemporary Art1 Reviews
Visit Belvedere 21, a thriving artistic museum in Vienna's urban district. Explore the museum's exhibitions and discover both Austrian and international contemporary art, film, and music.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The Belvedere in Vienna is one of the leading museums worldwide.
- Explore the Belvedere 21 and its exceptional Contemporary Art exhibitions.
- The building of the Belvedere 21 is an architectural icon of post-war Modernism.
- It's also a thriving meeting place within Vienna's urban district of the future.
DescriptionThe building of the Belvedere 21, constructed by Karl Schwanzer for the 1958 Brussels World Expo, was reinstalled in the Viennese Schweizer Garten. Since 1962 it was used for exhibitions, as the Museum of the Twentieth Century. After reconstruction today it is the venue for contemporary Austrian and international art, film, and music. The sculpture garden is accessible free of charge during museum opening hours via the new access from the Schweizergarten. Joint Ventures is a public program series launched at Belvedere 21 in 2018. It includes performances, readings, concerts, film screenings, presentations, and talks. Enjoy a drink or snack at the Lucy Bar after your visit. The museum aims to be easily accessible to everyone. Visitors with disabilities are supported in experiencing our programs through sensory-friendly resources. All restroom facilities are gender-neutral to prevent discrimination.
IncludesEntrance to the Belvedere 21 (Contemporary Art)
- The meeting point is the admission There is no guide Please note that messages via the customer portal may not be answered. The on site staff will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.