My Guide Website?
Vienna: Guided Regional Beer Tasting Experience11 Reviews
Discover the art of Viennese beer brewing and taste your way through the beers of small local manufacturers by a guided tasting. Head down to one of the deepest cellars of a hidden delicacies shop.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste 3 Viennese beers from small and little-known manufacturers
- Enjoy a guided tasting with a local beer expert
- Listen to funny anecdotes and learn local colloquial terms
- Get access to a hidden non-public cellar in the heart of the city
- Learn all about Austrian beer culture and how it shaped the local breweries
DescriptionExplore the world of Austria's local city breweries with a unique beer-tasting adventure in the heart of Vienna. Meet your local beer sommelier at a small family-run delicacies shop that is home to an incredible historic hidden cellar. Learn all about how beer is made and get to know why Austria is ranked second behind the Czech Republic in worldwide per capita beer consumption. (With an average of 97 liters per capita, it's no surprise that huge amounts of beer have to be produced.) Delight in exciting facts, funny stories, and practice Austrian colloquial terms as you're guided through a selection of Viennese beers. Small snacks and water will be provided with your tasting. This experience is great not only for beer lovers but for beer newcomers as well.
IncludesPrivate guided tasting of 3 regional beers Regional snacks Exclusive access to a hidden non-public cellar
- This tasting is for adults over the age of 16 years old