My Guide Website?
Vienna: Hidden Wine Cellars Tasting Experience39 Reviews
Discover Viennese wine and hidden cellars in the city center on this guided walking tour. Experience several unique wine tastings, some which take place in secret cellars.
- Enjoy 3 typical and local Viennese wines
- Gain access to historic, hidden, and non-public wine cellars
- Try local delicacies
- Learn about the history of Viennese wine
DescriptionSample wines and snacks on this guided walking tour in Vienna, the only capital city in the world that cultivates wine directly within the city. Find out everything about Viennese wine as you uncover little-known cellars. Follow your guide to hidden and secret wine cellars which exist in Vienna's city center. Several stops of your tour will see you visiting wine cellars which have been opened exclusively for you. Taste selected wines paired with typical Viennese snacks at every stop. Visit Haas and Haas, Restaurant Ofenloch, and a special highlight (secret place), each of which will provide you with a different glass of wine and an authentic Viennese snack.
IncludesGuided city walk Wine and water Snacks 3 exclusively-opened wine cellars
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will go down to some hidden cellars which require many steps to descend into (there are no elevators)
- In case you have any food allergies the activity provider kindly asks you to let them know prior