My Guide Website?
Vienna: Historical Pharmacy Cellar Guided Tour30 Reviews
Discover a hidden and non-publicly accessible historical pharmacy cellar in the heart of Vienna. Explore an old laboratory and medicine cellar and learn how medicine was made in the past.
- Step into the mysterious underground world of Vienna for a unique adventure
- Get exclusive access to the ancient Viennese hidden network of corridors
- Learn more about the history and origin of the numerous cellars and their uses
- Come across forgotten subterranean buildings in the city's first district
- Uncover relics from the past including former bunkers and a medicine cellar
DescriptionAcquire a new perspective on Vienna with a guided tour of the city's underworld. Travel underneath the city to discover the gloomy world that awaits. Walk around the hidden Vienna and learn about both the beautiful and ugly sides of the Viennese underworld. Beneath the city of Vienna lies a hidden network of corridors, shafts, and subterranean buildings. Discover former air raid shelters and a medicine cellar. Go on a journey to a parallel world and see relics from World War II, a pharmacy laboratory, bunkers, and places of refuge for outcasts. The Viennese underworld is larger and more extensive than in other cities and holds a world of mysteries.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility You will go down to some hidden cellars which require many steps to descend into (there are no elevators) Participate at your own risk
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€25.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today