Vienna: Imperial Carriage Museum in Schönbrunn Palace Ticket50 Reviews
The Imperial Carriage Museum Vienna in Schönbrunn Palace invites you to take a walk through the history of Austria. Marvel at the Baroque imperial coach and stroll along the “Sisi Trail” to get to know more about Empress Elisabeth.
- See the the imperial carriages
- Marvel at the carriages of Maria Theresia, Napoleon and Franz Joseph
- Be taken along the “Sisi Trail” and see Empress Elisabeth’s carriages
DescriptionSee the carriages of famous rulers such as Maria Theresia, Napoleon, Franz Joseph and accompany them through their eventful lives. The highlight will be the Baroque imperial coach, but there are also exquisite state carriages, comfortable traveling coaches and the charming children’s carriages of the Habsburg princes and princesses. Another highlight will be the “Sisi Trail,” which showcases not only the Empress's carriages but also personal mementos such as her only extant saddle, her “riding chapel” and sumptuous original dresses.
IncludesEntrance fees for the Imperial Carriage Museum Audio guide (only when this option is booked) Guided tour (you can bring your own guide)
- Rules for free tickets for tour guides: Only 1 tour guide per group (voucher booking) gets a free entrance ticket if he/ she accompanies the group to the museum
- A group consists of at least 10 persons
- Under 10 persons, the rule of a free ticket does not apply. An additional tour guide or an accompanying person counts as a paying member of the group
- A state certified guide has free entrance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability