My Guide Website?
Vienna: Mozart Concert at the Golden Hall1590 Reviews
See a concert at one of Vienna’s finest concert halls and listen to magical works by Mozart and Strauss. Performed by the Vienna Mozart Orchestra in period costumes, venues include the landmark Golden Hall of the Musikverein.
- Enjoy a concert by 30 famous musicians from Vienna Mozart Orchestra
- See international opera singers and soloists
- Listen to overtures, arias, and duets from Mozart´s most famous operas
- Take in a performance of The Blue Danube and Radetzky March by Johann Strauß
- See magnificent costumes and wigs from the Baroque period
DescriptionEnjoy a superb concert of Mozart and Strauss classics at one of the city’s most venerable concert halls. During this entertaining and stylish evening, you will see a performance by the renowned Vienna Mozart Orchestra. Founded in 1986, the Vienna Mozart Orchestra is composed of frequent participants at the concerts of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra and Vienna Symphonic Orchestra, as well as other prestigious Austrian ensembles. Beside its worldwide touring history, the Vienna Mozart Orchestra is well known for holding Mozart concerts in Vienna in period costumes, enriching the musical life of the city. Listen as 30 exceptional musicians, 2 internationally renowned soloists, and 2 opera singers from the Vienna State Opera and Vienna’s Volksoper, present a well balanced concert program in the style of the musical academies from the late 18th-Century. Directed by star conductors, the incomparable acoustics and impressive architecture of these beautiful Viennese concert halls make for an unforgettable evening.
IncludesLive concert Anniversary CD by the Vienna Mozart Orchestra
- Dress code is formal/black tie
- Exchange your ticket any day before the concert at the office of the orchestra and skip the ticket line in the evening. Exchange is open daily from 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tickets can also be collected from the box office (Abendkasse) in the evening from 7:15 PM
- Discounts are available for children 5 - 18 years and students up to 27 years old only with an International Student Identity Card (ISIC). No other student IDs are accepted. Discount tickets can be collected only while submitting a valid photo ID, if you fail to produce the valid documentation the price difference to the full rate must be paid on location, with no refund possible