My Guide Website?
Vienna: Mozart Concert in the Brahms-Saal84 Reviews
An unforgettable concert – just like in Mozart's times! The 30 exquisite musicians of the Mozart Orchestra of Vienna conjure up a unique atmosphere in Vienna's grandest concert hall alongside internationally-renowned opera singers and soloists.
- Hear the wonderful sound of the Mozart Orchestra of Vienna
- Be enchanted by the famous opera singers and soloists
- Listen to overtures, arias, and duets from Mozart's best-known operas
- Enjoy classic Viennese music: the 'Blue Danube' and 'Radetzky March'
DescriptionEnjoy the best of Mozart and the highlights of Johann Strauss, masterfully performed by the Mozart Orchestra of Vienna. The 30 musicians who will play for you are drawn from the ranks of the Vienna Philharmonic, Vienna Symphony, and other renowned Austrian Orchestras. Their ranks will be swelled by internationally acclaimed soloists, and two opera singers from the State Opera and Volksoper. The ensemble will of course be led by a star conductor. The real show-stopper: the orchestra, singers and conductor will be dressed in the magnificent costumes and wigs of the Baroque period, to present the overtures, arias, and duets from Mozart's most famous operas with authentic panache, as well as extracts from the symphonies, concerti, serenades and divertimenti, in the style of the 18th-century musical academies. The unofficial anthems of Austria, Johann Strauss I's energetic Radetzky March and Johann Strauss II's Blue Danube Waltz will round off this marvelous program.
IncludesConcert ticket Anniversary CD from the Mozart Orchestra Vienna
- Dress code: formal/black tie
- Exchange your ticket any day before the concert at the office of the orchestra and skip the ticket line in the evening. Exchange at Kärntner Straße 51/3rd floor open daily from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
- Discounts available for children 5 - 18 years and students up to 27 years old only with an International Student Identity Card (ISIC). No other student IDs accepted