Vienna: Private Music Tour
Find out why more composers have lived in Vienna than in any other city in the world on a private music tour. Discover the stories of the Vienna Boys Choir, the famous State Opera, the "Waltz King" Johann Strauss, and the Austropop legend, Falco.
- See and learn about the most famous opera house in the world
- Find out how the famous Vienna Boys Choir began
- See the dance salon where Johann Strauss, the 'Waltz King,' made the ladies swoon
- Marvel at St. Stephen's Cathedral, where Mozart was married and Joseph Haydn sang as a choir boy for eight years
DescriptionThis three-hour musical odyssey will begin with a tour of the State Opera House, where you will get behind-the-scenes access to the most famous opera house in the world. Learn about its most important conductors like Gustav Mahler, and the history of this temple of music. Afterwards, embark on a leisurely musical stroll through the inner city of Vienna. Stops will include, but are not limited to, Palais Lobkowitz, where Beethoven premiered his Symphony No. 3 'Eroica' and the home of his main patron, and Hofburg Imperial Chapel, where the Vienna Boys Choir perform every Sunday. Discover the Mozart Memorial, the former dance salon where the master, Johann Strauss, made the ladies swoon, and the former residence of Ludwig von Beethoven, Pasqualati House. Check out the beautiful St. Stephen's Cathedral, see Mozart's former home, and much more, all with a state-certified guide.
IncludesEntry and guided tour of the State Opera Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Guide gratuities
- • Based on the State Opera's opening hours and tour availabilities, the local partner will let you know at which time your tour will begin
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability