My Guide Website?
Vienna: Schönbrunn Palace Evening Tour, Dinner and Concert566 Reviews
Enjoy a romantic evening at the Schönbrunn Palace: an after-hours tour of the Palace, dinner in a selected restaurant, and a classical music concert featuring Mozart and Strauss in the Orangery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch
- Step into the emperor's shoes on a visit to Schönbrunn Palace after closing time
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner at a restaurant in the Schönbrunn area
- Experience an enchanting concert in the unique setting of the Orangerie Schönbrunn
- Hear some of Mozart’s overtures, arias, and duets and the best of Strauss
- Be swept away by the voices of the 2 opera singers who accompany the orchestra
DescriptionSpend a wonderful evening at Vienna's Schönbrunn Palace with a tour, dinner, and concert. Immerse yourself in the world of Empress Maria Theresa and Emperor Franz Joseph I and explore the imperial hunting lodge after hours with an audio guide in 16 languages. Tuck into a 3-course dinner before a classical concert. Meet at the palace entrance of the Palace. Marvel at the magnificent architecture and exquisite interiors as you listen to your audio guide. Then, enjoy a 3-course dinner at a restaurant within walking distance of the palace. After dinner, head back to the Orangery to enjoy music by Mozart and Strauss and experience a concert in the magnificent concert hall. Enjoy the marvelous overtures, arias, and duets from Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s concertos and operas, such as “The Marriage of Figaro”, “The Magic Flute”, and “Don Giovanni”. The most popular arias, waltzes, and polkas of the waltz king Johann Strauss will delight you during the second half, such as “Die Fledermaus”, “The Gypsy Baron”, “The Blue Danube”, and “Radetzky March”. The orchestra is accompanied by 2 opera singers.
IncludesAfter-hours palace tour with an audio guide Dinner Concert ticket
- You will get the concert tickets and vouchers for the dinner and palace tour directly at the visitor's entrance of the Palace, which is on the left side wing of the Palace Please arrive at the meeting point at 5:15 PM Dinner begins at 6:30 PM You’ll receive a map of the area to find your way around The admission to the concert hall starts at 8:00 PM The concert begins at 8:30 PM The concert ends around 10:15 PM