My Guide Website?
Vienna: Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens Skip-the-Line Tour2408 Reviews
Skip long entrance lines and discover the Schönbrunn Palace and its beautiful gardens. See the palace’s marvelous interiors and learn about its fascinating history on a guided walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Vienna’s Schönbrunn Palace and it's marvelous royal gardens
- Discover the palace’s history and hear entertaining stories from a licensed guide
- Marvel at the 40-meter long Great Gallery and the Hall of Ceremonies
- Get a peek into the life the former royal family of Habsburgs and Empress Sissi
- Skip long entrance lines and enjoy more time to explore the lush green gardens
DescriptionVisit the Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens and gain quick access inside this Viennese gem on a guided tour that includes skip-the-line tickets. Follow a licensed guide through lavish interiors, learn about the Habsburgs Royal Family, and explore the ornate palace gardens. Meet your guide in front of the palace and start with an informative introduction to the history of the royal compound. Receive a modern audio device so that you can always hear the tour’s live narration along the way. Benefit from priority entrance tickets and gain quick access inside the palace. Marvel at the grand entrance and begin your guided walk through 22 staterooms of the famous Austrian palace. Admire the 40-meter long Great Gallery and the Hall of Ceremonies and see how the Habsburg Dynasty lived as you stroll through lavish halls and peek into private chambers. Listen to entertaining stories about the former royals, which are infused typical Viennese humor by your local and friendly guide. Learn not only about the fascinating history of the royal family of Habsburgs and the famous Empress Sissi but also about how the palace has evolved in modern times and where the royal descendants now live. Following the tour, enjoy the opportunity to walk around the gardens at your own pace and catch a glimpse of the Gloriette, an arch on top of a hill overlooking Vienna’s forests.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket to Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens Licensed tour guide Audio device with headphones to enhance the listening experience
- This tour can only be done with a guide You will get a modern audio device with headphones to listen to your guide, but you can bring your own headphones as well (they must have a 3.5 mm audio jack)