My Guide Website?
Vienna: Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket to the Danube Tower291 Reviews
Admire the fantastic views from the Danube Tower, the tallest landmark in Vienna. Depending on the wind and weather, enjoy the panoramic views on the outdoor terrace or the glassed-in indoor section. Taste Austrian specialties in the café and restaurant.
- Visit the Danube Tower, the tallest landmark in Vienna
- Admire the fantastic views of the city from the outdoor terrace or the glassed-in indoor section
- Enjoy delicious Austrian delicacies in the café at an altitude of 160 meters above sea level
- Treat yourself at the restaurant at an altitude of 170 meters
DescriptionVisit the magnificent Danube Tower and experience the tallest landmark of Vienna. Take the shuttle bus from either Alte Donau or Neue Donau metro stations to the tower, then head straight to the entrance with your skip-the-line ticket. The terrace at the Danube Tower comprises a fully accessible outdoor platform and a two-story glass-paned indoor section, where you can admire the unforgettable panorama of Vienna's gorgeous cityscape. The glassed-in terrace allows visitors to enjoy the view over Vienna in strong winds and bad weather conditions and has become a particularly popular venue for special occasions. At an altitude of 160 meters, the café offers homemade pastries, strudel, and cakes as well as a range of delicious Viennese coffee specialties and warm Austrian delicacies. The next floor houses the Danube Tower restaurant at an altitude of 170 meters. Both floors make one full rotation on their axes every 26 minutes, offering varied and fantastic views of the city.
IncludesAdmission to the Danube Tower in Vienna
- Please note that there is no guaranteed seating.
- Entry for children younger than 6 years old is free