My Guide Website?
Vienna: Ticket for Christmas Concert at Capuchin Church
Get in the mood for Christmas with a ticket for the Emperor Quartet Vienna, which plays the most beautiful Christmas carols and festive music in the Capuchin Church in Vienna.
- Enjoy the most beautiful Christmas carols, festive music and inspirational texts
- Delight in the performance by the string ensemble, soprano and trumpet solos
- Take a musical journey at Capuchin Church, location of the famous Imperial Crypt
- Relax in the heated church and admire the beautiful festive Christmas decorations
- Choose between 2 seat categories and enjoy a joyful and contemplative experience
DescriptionChoose a seat in one of the two categories in the heated Capuchin Church and meet the Emperor Quartet of Vienna. Enjoy an outstanding performance combined with trumpet, solo voice, and inspiring lyrics – a joyful and contemplative experience to get you in the mood for Christmas. Enjoy a festive Christmas concert performed by the Emperor Quartet, one of the most renowned and well-known orchestras in Vienna. Feel how the joy of making music together transmits to the audience and where programs are prepared and arranged with great attention to detail. The Capuchin Church near the State Opera in the center of Vienna is famous for its imperial crypt, which served for centuries as the burial place of the imperial Habsburg family. Its modest interior is also its greatest asset – be fascinated by the wooden furnishings.
- The church is heated