My Guide Website?
Vienna: Winery and Wine Tasting Tour with a Wine Expert1 Reviews
Enjoy a glass of fine Viennese wine and learn about the cultural heritage of the local viticulture. Visit a cozy wine bar or a centuries-old winery in Vienna with an experienced wine expert. Savor the rich taste and aroma of world-class Viennese wine.
- Enjoy a Wine Tasting Tour in Vienna with a Private Wine-Expert Guide
- Taste 4-5 Viennese wines from grapes cultivated around the Austrian capital
- Try paired snacks and appetizers and learn about food pairings and wine etiquette
- Visit 2 of the best local wine bars in Vienna and see the highlights of Old Town
- Take private car transfers to a local winery for a guided tasting and cellar tour
DescriptionTry the best of locally produced wines in Vienna, the wine capital that has about 700 hectares of vineyards within its city limits. Discover the rich winemaking culture and traditions that go back as early as 12th-century. Visit two boutique wine bars with a private wine-expert guide. We have chosen venues that offer a friendly atmosphere, great hospitality and an impressive selection of wines. Enjoy a flight of four different wines to try as you're taught how to use all of your senses to examine the appearance, aroma and mouth feel of each glass of wine. Learn about the Viennese viticulture and its impact on the society, agriculture, and economy. If you'd like to try more wine and sight see, you can extend the tour to the 3-hour option. Try a variety of 5 different Viennese wines with paired appetizers, such as cheese and meat delicacies that bring out the taste of wine even more. See historical monuments and highlights such as the old Rathaus, National Theater and Hofburg Palace. If you'd like to get an exclusive look into Viennese wineries, the 3.5-hour option is an exciting opportunity to enjoy an exclusive wine tasting at one of the centuries-old wineries on the outskirts of Vienna. Sample four locally produced wines along with various spreads with bread. Look behind-the-scenes during a tour of the winery cellar. At the end, you will have a chance to order lunch or dinner with your favorite wine at the Heuriger restaurant or go on a self-guided hike through the beautiful vineyards.
IncludesWine Expert Guide with Official Vienna License 4 glasses of locally produced wines (in 2-hour option) 5 glasses of locally produced wines with paired appetizers (in 3-hour option) 4 glasses of wine, bread with various spreads (in 3.5-hour option) Transportation by private car with hotel pickup and drop-off (in 3,5-hour option)
- This tour has three options (2-hour, 3-hour, 3.5-hour) to choose from You'll be consuming between 4-5 glasses of Viennese wine depending on the tour option