- Visit the most haunted locations in the center of Vienna
- Hear creepy historical stories about the city
- Learn more about real historical criminal cases
- Discover Vienna's 'Count Dracula'
- See the Hofburg Palace, Augustinian Church, the Neuer Markt, and many other sights
- Explore the Blutgasse district and see St. Stephen's Cathedral
Embark on a guided city walking tour of Vienna at night and uncover the dark legends that lurk behind each corner. See city highlights, including Hofburg Palace and St. Stephen's Cathedral.
With your guide, walk by the walls of the Hofburg Palace past the Augustinian Church and follow in the footsteps of ancient legends and suspicious characters who came before.
Continue to Neuer Markt, and hear unnerving tales of strange occurrences. Explore the Blutgasse district, one of the oldest parts of the city center, and scout out haunted buildings.
Learn about Vienna's history of vampires and witches and how it played a role in the beginning of the “Dracula” novel. Finish your night tour at the legendary St. Stephen's Cathedral.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund