My Guide Website?
Combo Ticket: Kunsthistorisches Museum & Imperial Treasury412 Reviews
Explore the Habsburg treasures of Vienna’s Kunsthistorisches Museum and the Imperial Treasury with a combined entrance ticket to see the world’s most important art collection, imperial architecture, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Introducing Vienna Part 2: Courtyards & Mysterious Places
- From Vienna: Full-Day Trip to Prague
- Vienna: Day Trip to Mauthausen Concentration Camp Memorial
- Explore the magnificent art collection in the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna
- See imperial masterpieces by Rubens, Rembrandt, Raphael, Velázquez, Titian and Durer
- Marvel at the Austrian and German imperial crowns
DescriptionVisit the magnificent Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna and see imperial masterpieces by Rubens, Rembrandt, Raphael, Velázquez, Titian and Durer. Your ticket also allows access to the treasures of the House of Habsburg in the Imperial Treasury. See the Austrian imperial crown, magnificent German imperial crown, and the insignia of the Holy Roman Empire. Be dazzled by sparkling jewels and the largest cut emerald in the world.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna and Kunstkammer Vienna Entrance ticket to the Imperial Treasury at Vienna Hofburg
- Your ticket entitles you to a one time entry to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna and the Imperial Treasury Vienna. Each location can be visited once, but on different dates. Ticket valid for 1 year. Those aged under 19 go free.