'The Third Man' Film Location Tour147 Reviews
Experience the ultimate guided tour for fans of film and Vienna from the entire world! Follow in the footsteps of the third man on an entertaining and informative tour of the original film locations in Vienna’s town centre.
- Let your tour guide explain everything about the film from conception to completion
- Experience the stories of the film and the city in an unconventional, lively, and exciting way
- See the most important locations of the film 'The Third Man' on a tour of Vienna
DescriptionEnjoy a unique tour following in the footsteps of Orson Welles through the original filming locations of the classic film, 'The Third Man.' Even more than 50 years after its première, the dark post-war epic about Harry Lime (Orson Welles) remains one of Vienna’s film classics. Director Carol Reed deftly transformed English novelist Graham Greene's screenplay into an authentic and artistic film of post-war Vienna. Many illustrative pictures guide in the footsteps of Harry Limes through the winding, cobblestone plastered alleys of Vienna’s old town centre. Visit the most important film locations, learn about the exciting international genesis of the film and about the “other Vienna,” the war ruins, the allied forces, the black market, and the spies from east and west. Experience an unconventional, lively, and exciting film and city tour!
IncludesGuided tour with a state certified guide
- Please note, the tour does not include a visit to the sewer system
- The tour takes place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability