My Guide Website?
Vienna: 2-Hour Walking Tour148 Reviews
Discover amusing, fictional and real stories of the city during this walking tour through the picturesque streets of Vienna. Explore lesser-known places in the city.
- Discover the exciting, entertaining, and interesting aspects of Vienna
- Walk through Vienna's beautiful city center
- See St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Franciscan Church, and the Ballgasse
- Find out how the city's past, present, and future are linked
- Listen to entertaining stories about the city from your local guide
- Visit the Baroque Jesuit Church
DescriptionStart your tour with your guide at Stephansplatz and walk around St. Stephen’s Cathedral to the picturesque Ballgasse. See Vienna’s cat café and admire the façade of the Franciscan Church. Learn how Vienna's aristocracy once lived as you stroll through the beautiful courtyards. See Mozart’s residence in Domgasse and learn why St. Stephen’s Cathedral only has one and a half towers. Explore different aspects of Vienna. See the portrait of Duke Rudolf IV and marvel at the impressive Baroque architecture. Learn more about the former city wall and get introduced to Viennese cuisine. Next, follow your guide to Franziskanerplatz with the Franciscan Church and Monastery, the Baroque building of Palais Neupauer-Breuner. Uncover the folklore of Blutgasse (Blood Alle. Admire the Renaissance facade fresco of 'where the cow plays on the board' in Bäckerstrasse, continuing to historical landmarks such as Heiligenkreuzerhof, the Old University District, Jesuit Church, City Wall, and Doktor-Karl-Lueger-Platz.
IncludesWalking tour Tour guide
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
- This tour is given in German
- This tour is conducted in a small group