My Guide Website?
Vienna: Bus Tour with Virtual Reality Experience78 Reviews
Discover Vienna's highlights on a bus ride and experience the city's rich history through virtual reality.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch
- Take a 1-hour bus ride tour through Vienna's landmarks
- Listen to fascinating stories about Vienna with an audio guide
- Wear VR glasses to experience Vienna's history & meet the city’s historical figures
- Enjoy the ride in an air conditioned and comfortable minibus
DescriptionExplore the best of Vienna in 1 hour while enjoying a one-of-a-kind virtual reality experience. Hop on the Future Bus to be driven through the city's main highlights and make 4 stops to dive into another reality with VR glasses. Begin your tour at the welcome stop at Albertinaplatz, right behind the Opera building. Receive a welcome from your driver and take a seat in the comfortable and well-equipped minibus. Get your earphones and be greeted by a professional audio guide. After a quick briefing, begin your exciting tour. Start by seeing Vienna's magnificent buildings including the State Opera, the Neuburg, Heroes Square and Maria Theresia square. Hop off the minibus for the first out of 4 virtual reality stops. Follow the audio guide's instructions to wear your virtual reality glasses. Meet some of Vienna's greatest individuals including Eugene of Savoy, Archduke Charles and Maria Theresia. After the virtual reality tour, remove the glasses and continue the tour. Pass by the Volksgarten, the Austrian Parliament, and then stop right in front of Vienna's city hall. There, near the Burg theatre, enjoy the second virtual reality stop. Afterward, be driven further towards Schottentor and turn to the next virtual reality stop at the Neo-gothic Votive Church. Learn about the assassination attempt of Emperor Franz Joseph, and his brother Maximilian. Continue the journey as you hear interesting stories through the audio guide. Pass by Volkstheatre, Museumsquartier, the Secession building, Naschmarkt, Karlskirche, and many other interesting sights which you can admire through the large window next to you. Finally, be taken back to the famous Ringstraße. From there, return to the starting point of the tour, right behind the Opera building, for the final virtual reality stop.
IncludesBus tour through Vienna's main sights Audio guide with commentary Virtual reality experience through high-quality VR glasses
- This tour lasts approximately 1 hour
- The tour begins and ends at the same spot
- The tour combines an audio guide and 4 virtual reality stops