My Guide Website?
Vienna: Chocolate Workshop in Chocolate Museum w/ Tasting504 Reviews
Experience the art of chocolate making in our hands-on workshop, where you'll indulge in the delicious world of chocolate and create your own sweet masterpieces.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- You will create three unique chocolate bars, that you can decorate
- Use a professional chocolate tempering machine and feel like a pro
- Create & Taste the original “Xocolate”, hot chocolate by the Aztecs recipe
- Visit the interactive chocolate museum to learn about the origins of cacao
- Get a signed certificate from Bo-Yo Chocolate Museum upon workshop completion.
DescriptionHighlights of the Workshop: • Learn about the different types of chocolate from our expert chocolatiers • Watch a demonstration and taste various kinds of chocolate • Create your own 3 chocolate bars and decorate it to your liking • Craft an original hot chocolate recipe using traditional Aztec techniques • Take home all of your handmade chocolates • Receive a Chocolate Museum Vienna 'BO-YO' certificate • Enjoy free admission to the museum with your workshop ticket What to Expect at the Workshop: Our experienced chocolatiers will guide you through the chocolate-making process. You'll learn about the different types of chocolate, how to temper it, and the seven steps of chocolate consumption. In the final part of the workshop, you'll create your own chocolate bar with different toppings and ingredients, and prepare a traditional Aztec chocolate drink using ancient tools. This workshop is designed for both children and adults. Inclusions: We'll provide everything you need, including cookware and ingredients, and you'll use a professional chocolate tempering machine to make your chocolate bar. Our experts will be on hand to assist you throughout the entire workshop, so no previous cooking experience is required. Please note that tickets are non-refundable, and children under ten years old must be accompanied by an adult who also needs a ticket. Join us for this hands-on, educational, and delicious workshop that will leave you with a newfound appreciation for chocolate!
IncludesMuseum entrance Free tastings Snacks Chocolate decorating Certificate
- Workshop not recommended for children under 5 years old You will be provided with everything you need: cookware, ingredients & recipes You don't need any previous cooking experience to attend the chocolate workshop We do not produce chocolate from bean to bar, and we do not teach how to temper chocolate at home The workshop lasts approximately 60 minutes The museum visit is approximately 15 minutes