My Guide Website?
Vienna: Madame Tussauds Admission Ticket418 Reviews
Enjoy admission to Madame Tussauds Vienna and get up close and personal with all your favorite international celebrities and sports stars. Learn about the people who shaped Austrian history and enjoy the interactive displays.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch
- Get up close and personal with your favorite A-list celebrities and sports stars
- Enjoy the 5D experience 'Sisi Uncovered 5D' in honor of the Empress Sisi
- Take plenty of selfies with replicas of icons like Beyonce and Albert Einstein
- Experience a virtual ride through the alpine mountains with the 'Bergdoktor'
- Meet the latest wax work of actor Chris Hemsworth and other famous performers
DescriptionExperience the glamour and elegance of Austria's capital city and the world of celebrities at Madame Tussauds Vienna. With a combination of historical artistic methods, 12 interactive areas, and groundbreaking technology, over 80 Austrian and international stars and starlets are brought to life. Whether it's a private tea time with Queen Elisabeth II, a wild Hollywood party with Sandra Bullock and Leonardo DiCaprio, or a kiss from Volks Rock 'n' Roller's Andreas Gabalier, the world of celebrities has never been so close. The themed areas offer interactive experiences for visitors of all ages: newly in love can confess their love in front of Elvis and Marilyn Monroe inside the romantic wedding chapel and fans of the 'Bergdoktor' can be chauffeured by Hans Sigl into the picturesque nature of the mountains. Falco and Mozart give 'Rock me Amadeus' a completely new meaning and in the educational World War II section. Along with the themed areas, check out the museum's highlight, a 5D experience in honor of Empress Sisi. The latest vision technology, actors, and extensive research allow unique insights into the life of Empress Elisabeth of Austria in the “Sisi Uncovered Experience” attraction. Smells, music, noises, spoken words, tastes, and haptic impressions are combined interactively.
- Last entrance every day is one hour before closing