My Guide Website?
Vienna: Panorama Train Tickets to explore Schönbrunn Palace596 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the glorious Schönbrunn Palace Park by riding the Panoramabahn Schönbrunn. Book your train ticket in advance and explore this gorgeous area from the comfort of your seat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the blooming flowers and lush nature of the Schönbrunn Park area
- Discover the complex in a convenient way, by riding the Panoramabahn
- Get on and off as often as you wish and explore all 9 stops on the tour
- Experience the main highlights of the park, including the iconic Gloriette
- Make the most of your time in Vienna, with access to the train for a full day
DescriptionEnjoy a beautiful looping route aboard the Panoramabahn Schönbrunn with a full-day ticket. Discover Vienna's iconic Schönbrunn Palace Park at your own pace, by riding the train and hopping off to explore at any of the 9 tour stops. Gaze at the famous Gloriette and other major sites. You should definitely not miss a visit to the magnificent Gloriette, the steep ascent is no longer an obstacle even for families with small children and wheelchair users thanks to our Panoramabahn. A total of nine stops are waiting for you within the Schönbrunn park area, which you can reach with our Panoramabahn Schönbrunn. A day ticket for the Panoramabahn also allows you to get on and off the train at will, so you can explore the marvellous park area at your own pace.
IncludesPanoramabahn Schönbrunn ticket
- You can validate your ticket within 30 days of your travel date and the ticket is valid for 1 whole day
- The train runs daily from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Trains depart every hour on the hour and every half an hour from Gloriette Hill and the Schönbrunn Palace
- It is recommended to get on the train at the Schönbrunn Palace