My Guide Website?
Vienna: Skip-the-Line Hofburg Ticket & Sisi Museum Tour114 Reviews
Experience the famous Hofburg Imperial Palace in the middle of Old Town. Get inside easily with skip-the-line tickets and explore the Imperial Apartments and Sisi Museum on a small group tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch
- Visit Hofburg Imperial Palace, the top attraction in Vienna
- Avoid long queues with skip-the-line tickets
- Learn the history of Vienna and the Imperial House of Habsburgs
- Find selected secrets about this place and residents who lived here
- Enjoy a small group tour with interesting and informative commentary
DescriptionEnjoy priority entry access and step inside the famous the Hofburg Imperial Palace, as well as the Sisi Museum, alongside a knowledgeable guide who will lead you on a guided tour of the impressive complex. Walk inside this magnificent castle and discover the conference room, which was used for the ministerial conferences that were chaired by the emperor. See 24 different rooms including the private bedrooms of the imperial couple, their saloons for guests, and Elisabeth's dressing room. Enter the Sisi Museum with over 300 personal items that belonged to Elisabeth like her dresses, parasols, gloves, and her unique beauty preparations.
Includes2-hour guided tour of Hofburg Palace Complex Guide with official license Skip-the-line ticket to Hofburg Palace: Imperial Rooms and Sisi Museum Sightseeing in a small well-organized group
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information Please arrive strictly on time as it's a group tour so delays will affect the experience of other guests Skip-the-line tickets are reserved for a specific time slot, so it's important to arrive at the meeting point on time and stick to the schedule. You can save time by skipping the line at the ticket office, but there may be a queue to get in due to mandatory security checks Please note that the Silver Collection will be closed from April 1, 2023 until further notice. You will temporarily visit only the Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments of Hofburg Palace during the 2-hour tour