My Guide Website?
Vienna Spanish Riding School Guided Tour1081 Reviews
Enjoy a look behind the scenes of the Spanish Riding School on this guided tour. Admire the stunning architecture of the centuries-old institution.
- Visit the Winter and the Summer riding schools
- Experience an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour
- Admire the Stallburg, Vienna's most significant Renaissance structure
DescriptionVienna’s Spanish Riding School has been in continuous operation for more than 450 years. It continues to cultivate classical equitation in the Renaissance tradition of the Haute Ecole. On an exclusive 55-minute behind-the-scenes tour, visit the Winter Riding School, a gem of Baroque architecture, the Summer Riding School which houses the world’s largest oval horse walker and the stables in the Stallburg. The Stallburg is Vienna’s most significant Renaissance building, and features an arcade courtyard and the historical stables of the Lipizzaner stallions. Learn about the history of the equestrian tradition and about the Lipizzaner stallions, who are the stars of the establishment.
IncludesGuided tour Morning exercise tickets
- Taking photos or videos is not permitted
- Children under the age of 3 years are not allowed on guided tours
- Guided tours are not accessible by wheelchair
- You must exchange your mobile voucher for a ticket at the cashier's desk
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now