My Guide Website?
Vienna: St. Stephen's Cathedral & Dom Museum Wien Tickets64 Reviews
Discover Vienna's infamous wonders in one ticket. Visit the majestic St. Stephen's Cathedral, its catacombs, and Dom Museum Wien, and learn about the city's history and culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore St. Stephen's Cathedral, a treasure trove of stories etched in stone
- Immerse yourself in Dom Museum Wien where art and history blend seamlessly
- Descend into the catacombs and hear about its history and stories from a guide
- Enjoy panoramic vistas by accessing both the North and South Towers
- Learn about Vienna's history with an audio guide at Dom Museum Wien
DescriptionExplore the city of Vienna by visiting its most historic places with this entry ticket to two locations. Go to the Dom Museu Wien and St. Stephen's Cathedral and discover the city's beauty and history. Begin your journey at Dom Museum Wien where you'll exchange your voucher for a ticket. This single ticket will grant you access to the beautiful museum, St. Stephen's Cathedral, and the catacombs. See various artworks from notable artists and experience the cultural embrace of Dom Museum Wien before admiring the architectural wonder and awe-inspiring heights of St. Stephen's Cathedral. Take in the beauty of Vienna's most treasured landmarks and then wander through time as you stand beneath the cathedral's intricate architecture and descend into the enigmatic catacombs. Listen to captivating tales from your guide as you explore the catacombs.
IncludesAdmission and audio guide for St. Stephen's Cathedral Admission and audio guide for Dom Museum Wien 30-minute guided tour of the Catacombs Access to the South and North Tower
- Your Tour Begins at Dom Museum Wien. Dom Museum Wien remains closed on Mondays and Tuesdays; please note that ticket exchanges are unavailable on these days Be sure to verify the Cathedral's opening hours before you go as they are subject to changes for liturgical reasons Get your tickets for the museum and St. Stephen's Cathedral at the museum's ticket desk; after collecting, they're valid for a year The catacombs tours starting times are as follows: Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM, and 4:30 PM; Sundays and Public Holidays: 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM, and 4:30 PM The catacombs tour begins inside the cathedral on the rear left side