My Guide Website?
Vienna: Ticket for the MAK - Museum of Applied Arts33 Reviews
Discover precious arts and crafts in one of the most magnificent buildings in Vienna. A highlight is the collection "Vienna 1900" with masterpieces of the Wiener Werkstätte and Gustav Klimt.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire Gustav Klimt’s monumental work drawing for the Stoclet Frieze
- Experience unique works of art of the Wiener Werkstätte
- Enjoy free admission to several special exhibitions.
- Visit one of the most grandiose buildings on Vienna’s Ringstraße
- Discover contemporary design projects at the MAK Design Lab
DescriptionDiscover masterpieces of Viennese Modernism with this entrance ticket to the famous MAK Museum, also known as the Museum of Applied Arts. A large part of the exhibition space is dedicated to artists working in Vienna around 1900. Enjoy exploring the permanent collection that reflects many political and social aspects of Viennese Modernist history, with highlights including work by Gustav Klimt, Josef Hoffmann, and Otto Wagner. In addition, the MAK presents numerous special exhibitions from the fields of art, design and architecture, which are also included in the ticket. Be astounded by the incredible architecture of the building which houses more than 900.000 objects and printed works and is undoubtedly one of the most important museums of it's kind in the world. This is an experience not to be missed if you are in Vienna.
IncludesEntrance ticket for permanent and several temporary exhibitions Free Digital MAK Guide Free WIFI Free Cloakroom
- Entry is free to persons under 19 years old