My Guide Website?
Vienna: Time Travel and Magic Vienna History Tour1462 Reviews
Travel through Vienna's history on a multimedia experience featuring a 5D cinema and virtual reality experiences. Meet the imperial family, witness World War II, and fly over the roofs of Vienna.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vienna: Boat Cruise on the Danube Canal with Optional Lunch
- Vienna PASS: 1, 2, 3, or 6 Days of Sightseeing
- Vienna: Full-Day Vienna Woods Wine Tasting Tour
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Tickets for Mozarthaus Vienna with Audio Guide
- Travel through time with an interactive multimedia experience of Vienna's history
- Get to know some of the most important people in Viennese history
- Get to know the royal family and many other famous faces of Viennese history personally
- Experience the course of Viennese music history through virtual reality glasses
- Listen to the moving speech by Chancellor Figl amidst the battered remnants of Vienna
DescriptionExperience fun and action for the whole family and travel through 2000 years of Vienna's history. Lose yourself In the extensive cellars of the St. Michael's monastery, on this journey into Vienna's past. Through the use of the latest in entertainment technology travel through time, going back to the days of the ancient Roman camp of Vindobona up to present-day Vienna – a thrilling experience for the senses. Get to know some of the most important people in Viennese history and listen to what they have to say in the portrait gallery. Visit the 5D cinema, where spectacular effects give you the impression of really living in ancient Vienna. Witness imperial Vienna and learn about the nobility of the Viennese court. Meet the imperial family personally, and create your own impressions of the royal highnesses of the past. With the help of new technology and VR glasses, have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a virtual reality and to experience the course of Viennese music history in a special simulated world. With Enemy Aircraft!, feel as though World War II is raging all around you and you find yourself inside a bomb shelter. In Austria is free!, listen to the moving speech by Chancellor Figl within the battered remnants of Vienna, and feel the sigh of relief from the citizens of Austria. Finally, enjoy a special treat: simulated flying over the roofs of Vienna. Your journey ends with a beautiful virtual horse-drawn carriage flight over present-day Vienna.
IncludesEntry ticket to the attraction Multilingual audio guide
- Discounts are valid only upon presentation of appropriate identification
- Last admission is at 19:00. Please be on time
- Reservations are strongly recommended
- There is no elevator.
- Accessibility: In the course of the exhibition there are two levels with about 50 steps to overcome. Due to these structural restrictions (protection of historical monuments), there is unfortunately no accessibility . We regret that due to legal building regulations we are not allowed to accept wheelchair users. Wheelchair users have the opportunity to visit our 2nd attraction across from Time Travel, Sisi's Amazing Journey.