Best Biking in Vienna in Vienna
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
One of the best ways of exploring Vienna is by bike. The city has done a great job adjusting the traffic system to cyclists in the past decades and bikers have become a familiar sight in Vienna - even car drivers accept them now....
Today it is pretty safe to bike within Vienna, you can reach nearly everything by special dedicated bike lanes - it is really quite awesome! Although helmets are only obligatory by law for kids you should really get one too - just to be on the safe side! Most shops that rent bikes will provide you with the proper equipment.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vienna: Boat Cruise on the Danube Canal with Optional Lunch
- Vienna PASS: 1, 2, 3, or 6 Days of Sightseeing
- Vienna: Full-Day Vienna Woods Wine Tasting Tour
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Tickets for Mozarthaus Vienna with Audio Guide