Imperial Treasury in the Hofburg Palace
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit one of the most important treasure chambers in the world
- Admire the treasures of the Habsburgs such as the Austrian Imperial Crown, one of the most beautiful crowns in the world
- See the crown jewels of the Holy Roman Empire with the Imperial Crown
- Discover jewels and diamonds including parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth
- Observe legendary treasures such as the Holy Grail or the horn of the unicorn
DescriptionDiscover the fascinating treasures of the Habsburgs in the oldest part of the Hofburg Palace – the Swiss Wing. See the most precious jewels – among them one of the largest emeralds in the world – that testify to the former power of the Habsburg dynasty. Other highlights are the treasure of the Order of the Golden Fleece as well the collections of 15th-century Burgundy and the cradle of the King of Rome (Napoleon II). Admire the charming jewelry of Hapsburg empresses and princesses and parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth. Discover legendary treasures such as the Holy Lance from the 8th century, the largest cut emerald in the world, the world's largest agate bowl – known as the Holy Grail – or the horn of a unicorn.
IncludesEntrance ticket Audio guide Guided tour (you can come with your own guide)
- Regulations for free tour guide places: Only 1 guide per group (voucher booking) will receive free admission provided they accompany the group in the museum. Free tour guide places are valid for groups of more than 10 people. For less than 10 people places are not available and tour guides will be charged as paying participants of the group. State-certified tourist guides generally have free entrance.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Food Tasting Tour by Kickbike
Get an insight into life on the streets of Vienna and taste authentic street food and drinks on a unique tour by kickbike. Sample meaty delicacies and refreshments at dif1 ReviewsFrom €47.20
With its elevated position among vineyards on the edge of the Wienerwald, Krapfenwaldbad has the best views of the city. It is definetely amont the most popular public po
Badeschiff WienInner-City, Vienna
A "floating" ship restaurant, bar and nightclub - docked at the Donaukanal - in the city center! Starcook Petz is well known for his excellent kitchen - you must try the
From Schwechat Airport: 3-Hours Vienna Transit Tour
Don't waste your time waiting at the airport. Instead, be shown the most significant historical sights of Vienna.From €145.00
25 Hours Hotel - RooftopMuseum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
This is one of the coolest and most modern places in Vienna. Opened just recently, this rooftop has built a wide audience very quickly in the past months.................
Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Discover the imperial monuments and landmark sites of Vienna on a 3-hour walking tour. Go to the imperial residence of the Habsburg Empire at the Hofburg Palace, see the4 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Zanoni Ice CreamInner-City, Vienna
Ice Cream is really King in Vienna - locals love it, kids love it and it's famously good here. Brought to Vienna by Italian immigrants, locals boast that Vienna ice cream