Imperial Treasury in the Hofburg Palace
Are you a business owner in Vienna?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vienna.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit one of the most important treasure chambers in the world
- Admire the treasures of the Habsburgs such as the Austrian Imperial Crown, one of the most beautiful crowns in the world
- See the crown jewels of the Holy Roman Empire with the Imperial Crown
- Discover jewels and diamonds including parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth
- Observe legendary treasures such as the Holy Grail or the horn of the unicorn
DescriptionDiscover the fascinating treasures of the Habsburgs in the oldest part of the Hofburg Palace – the Swiss Wing. See the most precious jewels – among them one of the largest emeralds in the world – that testify to the former power of the Habsburg dynasty. Other highlights are the treasure of the Order of the Golden Fleece as well the collections of 15th-century Burgundy and the cradle of the King of Rome (Napoleon II). Admire the charming jewelry of Hapsburg empresses and princesses and parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth. Discover legendary treasures such as the Holy Lance from the 8th century, the largest cut emerald in the world, the world's largest agate bowl – known as the Holy Grail – or the horn of a unicorn.
IncludesEntrance ticket Audio guide Guided tour (you can come with your own guide)
- Regulations for free tour guide places: Only 1 guide per group (voucher booking) will receive free admission provided they accompany the group in the museum. Free tour guide places are valid for groups of more than 10 people. For less than 10 people places are not available and tour guides will be charged as paying participants of the group. State-certified tourist guides generally have free entrance.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Skip-the-Line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Tour
Get a profound insight into Vienna's history, art and lifestyle while being chauffeured to the main sights in a private car. Private tour of Schoenbrunn Palace included.From €538.50
Concert by the Vienna Baroque Orchestra
Have an unforgettable experience in one of the most beautiful concert halls in Vienna. Inside this incredible setting, you can enjoy listening to first-class musicians inFrom €44.00
From Full-Day Kickbike Tour through Wachau
Embark on this 8-hour small group biking tour through Wachau (max. 7 people). Accompanied by a professional guide, glide over hilltops and roads of the UNESCO World Herit1 ReviewsFrom €999.00
Walking Tour: Vienna at First Glance
Enjoy a compact tour of central Vienna and see the city's highlights. Admire the Hofburg and see where Mozart lived.409 ReviewsFrom €17.00
Dom Museum Wien Admission
Visit Dom Museum Wien in Vienna, where the historic treasures of St. Stephen’s Cathedral meet modern and contemporary art. The painting of Hapsburg Duke Rudolf IV, theFrom €8.00
Cafe LeopoldMuseum-Quarter-Area, Vienna
This Cafe is located in the middle of the Museumsquartier area and sees artists and young people as its customers................
Schmetterlinghaus (Butterfly House)Inner-City, Vienna
The Schmetterlinghaus is a small conservatory that even the littlest in your group will enjoy. As you walk through be ready for butterflies of all colours to land on you
Slovenia Day Trip From Vienna Including Ljubljana and Bled
In the heart of Europe, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean, there is Slovenia. Visit the capital city of Ljubljana and, the tourist must-see, Bled on this full day tri1 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Classical concert & 2-day sightseeing
Everyone knows that Vienna embodies the classical music of its composers and the unique architecture which reflects its rich history.From €74.00
Private Car Tour: Vienna to Budapest and Back
Enjoy a trip to Budapest in the comfort of an air-conditioned, private vehicle. Relax on your Vienna to Budapest transfer with your driver and guide who will convenientlyFrom €725.00