Best Winter Sports in Belvedere Area
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
Winters in Vienna are cold and crispy. There are plenty of Ice skating rinks in town - the most beautiful one just in front of the Wiener Rathaus (city hall). It is also very possible to arrange a day of skiing from Vienna - the slopes are very near!
The nearest skiing station is called Semmering, approximately 1 hours drive south of the city. Skies can be rented right there and all facilities to spend a nice day on the slopes are provided for by the excellent and well known winter sport infrastructure Austria is so well known for.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch