Vienna: Imperial Treasury in the Hofburg Palace220 Reviews
Be enchanted by the treasures of the past. Admire the jewels of the Habsburgs and parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth!
- Visit one of the most important treasure chambers in the world
- Admire the treasures of the Habsburgs such as the Austrian Imperial Crown, one of the most beautiful crowns in the world
- See the crown jewels of the Holy Roman Empire with the Imperial Crown
- Discover jewels and diamonds including parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth
- Observe legendary treasures such as the Holy Grail or the horn of the unicorn
DescriptionDiscover the fascinating treasures of the Habsburgs in the oldest part of the Hofburg Palace – the Swiss Wing. See the most precious jewels – among them one of the largest emeralds in the world – that testify to the former power of the Habsburg dynasty. Other highlights are the treasure of the Order of the Golden Fleece as well the collections of 15th-century Burgundy and the cradle of the King of Rome (Napoleon II). Admire the charming jewelry of Hapsburg empresses and princesses and parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth. Discover legendary treasures such as the Holy Lance from the 8th century, the largest cut emerald in the world, the world's largest agate bowl – known as the Holy Grail – or the horn of a unicorn.
IncludesEntrance ticket Audio guide Guided tour (you can come with your own guide)
- Regulations for free tour guide places: Only 1 guide per group (voucher booking) will receive free admission provided they accompany the group in the museum. Free tour guide places are valid for groups of more than 10 people. For less than 10 people places are not available and tour guides will be charged as paying participants of the group. State-certified tourist guides generally have free entrance.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability