My Guide Website?
Vienna: Private Walking Tour5 Reviews
Walk in the footsteps of some of Vienna's most famous residents on a broad-reaching, informative, and fun historical walking tour through the cobblestoned streets and alleys of Vienna’s inner city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk in the footsteps of musical prodigy Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- See the world-renowned Ringstrasse with its majestic buildings
- Learn about Vienna coffee house culture and famous Sacher torte
DescriptionLearn about Vienna's fascinating history as well as some of its most famous people on a private walking tour. Begin by tracing the city's historical roots, from the Celts and Romans to its modern-day inhabitants. Visit some of the most important locations of the city including St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Vienna State Opera, Heldenplatz, Hofburg Imperial Palace, The Graben and Plague Column, the Jewish Square, Burggarten, and Volksgarten. Hear about the life of the various members of the Habsburg family who were once one of the most distinguished royal houses of Europe. Learn more about famous composers such as Ludwig van Beethoven and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, as well as the proud tradition of classical music in the city.
IncludesPrivate guided tour Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you have any questions before your tour, or if there is something specific you'd like to see or visit, please let the local partner know beforehand so it can be incorporated into the tour
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible