My Guide Website?
Vienna: Skip-the-Line Sisi Museum, Hofburg and Gardens Tour312 Reviews
Hear the true story of Sisi and experience the opulent lifestyle of the Habsburgs on a guided tour of the Hofburg Palace complex. Visit the Sisi Museum, imperial apartments, courtyards, and gardens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Hofburg Palace Complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a Guide
- Skip the lines to the Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments at Hofburg
- Learn about the beloved empress 'Sisi' and the imperial House of Habsburg
- Discover the secrets of the Hofburg Palace courtyards, Heldenplatz & Burggarten
- Enjoy a small, well-organized group tour with live commentary in only 1 language
DescriptionNo lines, no hassle as our group tour takes you inside the Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments, courtyards and gardens of the Hofburg Imperial Palace Complex. With skip-the-line tickets and a 5-Star Licensed Guide, all guests can enjoy a high quality experience with easy-to-understand commentary in only 1 language. Discover the imperial heritage of Vienna in a nutshell! Book a 2,5-hour group tour of Hofburg Palace and Gardens with a Professional Guide. With pre-booked timed tickets, our guests can save time and skip the lines to the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartment at Hofburg. Inside the imperial palace, we will visit the private bedrooms, salons and offices of Emperor Franz Joseph and his wife, Elisabeth ''Sisi'' of Bavaria and see the world-famous collection of Sisi’s personal items. We will also venture out into the inner courtyards, see the buildings of the world renowned Spanish Riding School and admire the numerous statues and fountains of Heldenplatz and Burggarten. You'll be surprised how much the Hofburg Palace complex still has to offer the people of Vienna as a treasure trove of Austrian history and cultural heritage.
IncludesGuided Tour of the Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments, Hofburg Courtyards and Gardens 5-Star Licensed Guide with commentary in only 1 language selected during booking Skip-the-Line Tickets to Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments at Hofburg Free Admission to Hofburg Courtyards and Gardens Group tour limited to 25 people
- We recommend arriving at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts, as latecomers won't be able to join the group or receive a refund. Our group tours are only in 1 language. You can select your preferred language when booking. Skip-the-line tickets to Hofburg Palace include timed entry so you don't have to wait in line for your tickets. Admission is for the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartments. Admission to Hofburg Gardens is for free parts of the courtyards, Heldenplatz and Burggarten. In case of extreme weather conditions, visiting the outdoor areas may be restricted but the tour will continue as planned. Be aware that the corridors in the Sisi Museum are narrow, so you will need to stay close to the guide. There is no luggage storage so please do not bring extra clothing, umbrellas, large bags, suitcases, scooters, etc. Pets are not allowed. There will be a maximum of 25 participants. This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.