My Guide Website?
Vienna: Skip-the-line Upper Belvedere Tickets & Guided Tour40 Reviews
Skip the ticket lines to the Upper Belvedere in Vienna and enjoy a tour with a licensed guide. Learn the ancient story inspired by The Kiss by Klimt while exploring the palace and Belvedere Garden.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch
- Visit the Upper Belvedere Art Gallery with a 5-Star Licensed Guide
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line tickets and a reserved time slot for entry
- See the world-famous works by Klimt, van Gogh, Schiele, Funke, Messerschmidt
- Wander around one of Europe’s most beautiful Baroque gardens
- Enjoy a well-organized group tour with live commentary in 1 chosen language
DescriptionKlimt, van Gogh, Schiele, Funke, Messerschmidt and other masters invite you to the Belvedere Palace. Explore the impressive art gallery of Upper Belvedere on an interactive group tour with skip-the-line tickets. Avoid long lines and make the most of your time with an Expert Guide. Discover the art gallery and gardens of Upper Belvedere! Book a 2-hour guided tour of the Upper Belvedere Art Gallery and the Belvedere Palace Gardens. The guide will meet you just outside the palace gates and take you on an amazing journey of discovery. Your skip-the-line ticket to Upper Belvedere comes with a reserved time slot for entry, so the whole group can enter at the same time without worrying about long queues. We will have a maximum of 24 people per group. This UNESCO World Heritage Site will amaze you with its beautiful Baroque architecture, richly decorated rooms such as the Marble Hall, and the permanent and temporary exhibitions of the extensive collection of modern artworks acquired by the Austrian state since 1948. Your Expert Guide will share fascinating facts about the palace’s history and its 430 artworks, including Nazi-looted art controversies and restitutions. Of course, you will see Gustav Klimt's The Kiss, as well as masterpieces by Van Gogh, Monet and Egon Schiele. You will also have an opportunity to walk around the Belvedere Gardens, discovering its French influences and mythological references.
IncludesGuided Tour of Upper Belvedere Art Gallery and Belvedere Palace Gardens Guide Skip-the-Line tickets to Upper Belvedere (main exhibition)
- You should arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes early, as latecomers won't be able to join the group or receive a refund. The guide will provide commentary in 1 language. Select your preferred language when booking. Tickets to Upper Belvedere include timed entry. You will skip the line at the ticket counter, but not at the entrance and security checks. Admission is for the main exhibition of the Upper Palace only, excluding the Lower Belvedere and Belvedere 21. Admission to Belvedere Gardens is free of charge. In case of extreme weather conditions, visiting the outdoor areas may be restricted but the tour will continue as planned. The gardens are not green or lit up in winter, so it’s best to book a morning tour or visit in spring, summer or autumn. There is no luggage storage so please do not bring extra clothing, umbrellas, large bags, suitcases, scooters, etc. Pets are not allowed. We will have a maximum of 24 participants. This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.