My Guide Website?
Vienna: Virtual Reality Ring Street Bus Tour2 Reviews
Step into Vienna’s history and see the city’s most colorful characters come to life with a fully-immersive virtual reality tour. See the prominent sites of Vienna's Ring Street on this guided sightseeing bus tour.
- Learn about Vienna's history in an exciting, innovative way
- Explore how virtual reality compares to the real deal
- Rediscover how fun learning about history can be
- Cruise the Ring Street in a high-quality bus
- Step into the past and meet Vienna's most interesting historical figures
DescriptionChat with the famed Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ride alongside Emperor Franz Joseph and Empress Sisi, and spot Dr. Sigmund Freud along the way as you tour Vienna. Experience the city in an innovative way with a virtual reality headset on this guided bus drive of the scenic Ring Street. See the most prominent and historic buildings of the city, like the Academy of Fine Arts, Hofburg Palace, Austrian Parliament Building, Albertina Square, and more. Stop at some of these important sites to strap on your headset and enter a gripping virtual reality.
IncludesBus ride in the city center Audio guide Live guide High tech virtual reality goggles and headphones
- This tour will take place rain or shine