My Guide Website?
Vienna's Old Town and Attractions Self-Guided Tour Booklet3 Reviews
Be your own guide and discover the best places in Old Town Vienna at your own pace using our well-researched guide book. Find out where to go, what to see, and where to eat & learn interesting facts
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the history, culture and architecture of Old Town Vienna
- Explore the Old Town & admire St Stephen’s Cathedral, St Peter’s Church & more
- See historic landmarks, famous museums in the oldest part of Vienna
- Get recommendations on what to order at the most popular coffee shops
- Get a booklet with all the information you need and save the time and effort
DescriptionLooking for things to do in Vienna? Discover the top-rated attractions and hidden gems of the Old Town with our well-crafted booklet, which has all the information you need to explore the city on your own. This self-guided walking tour will take approximately 2-3 hours and cover a distance of 3 km. Book now to freely explore the best of Vienna! You will be provided with a simple map with the route clearly marked and you will see 14 attractions. The tour starts at the famous St. Stephen's Square and ends at the historic St. Stephen's Cathedral. The booklet includes a brief history of Vienna's Old Town, a short description about each attraction, why you should visit, tips on visiting, addresses, opening times, information about tickets to help you plan your day. As an added bonus, you will receive a 10% discount code for booking any guided tour with Rosotravel to use on your next adventure. Once you purchase the self guided walking tour you will receive a booklet. In this booklet you will find interesting information about Vienna's top 14 attractions - St Stephen's Square, Mozart's Former Residence, Haas House, Karntner Street, Sacher Cafe, Albertina Museum, Imperial Crypt, Spanish Riding School, Saint Michael Square, Hofburg Imperial Palace, Demel, St Peter's Church, Graben Street and St Stephen's Cathedral. Please note : Visiting any of the attractions from inside solely depends on your choice and interests. This self guided tour does NOT INCLUDE entry inside any attraction. Any extra expenses during the tour shall be solely borne by you.
IncludesUnlimited access to a self-guided booklet prepared by a Viennese Expert-Guide Interesting facts and practical information about 14 attractions Short history of Vienna Old Town Simple map with clearly marked route and recommendations on local establishments A discount code for any guided tour with Rosotravel
- Immediately after purchasing this self-guided tour, you will receive a direct link to the Google drive folder containing your booklet in a pdf file (link you will find on the voucher after booking). The access is unlimited so you can download it anytime on any device. This self-guided tour booklet is available in 15 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Hindi, Japanese, Standard Chinese and Simplified Chinese. Your self-guided tour is fully flexible. The booklet includes practical information on recommended places to visit, including their opening hours, addresses and information about tickets to help you plan your day. Reservations, entrance tickets and guided tours are not included in the price. In the booklet you will find a 10% discount code for booking guided tours with Rosotravel.