Best Ice Cream (Parlours) Restaurants in Inner City
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
Ice Cream in Vienna is unbelievably good. No really - ice cream parlours are an institution here and locals love it! Most are closed during the colder months, but they're open and always busy as soon as the sun comes back out in the spring.
Italian immigrants brought it over, and the locals like to say they perfected it here. It's not uncommon to see locals of every size, shape and of every background with a cup or cone of their favorite flavors on their leisurely walks around the city, or a crowded parlour's patio with ice cream creations galore! If you're here for it, please don't miss it!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vienna: Boat Cruise on the Danube Canal with Optional Lunch
- Vienna PASS: 1, 2, 3, or 6 Days of Sightseeing
- Vienna: Full-Day Vienna Woods Wine Tasting Tour
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Tickets for Mozarthaus Vienna with Audio Guide