Best Japanese Restaurants in Museum Quarter Area
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
Japanese cuisine is a sensory experience. The discipline and art that goes behind each dish is astounding. From sushi to yakitori to Japanese steak houses, the flavors are expertly combined with ambiance for a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Japanese restaurants are growing in popularity here in Vienna, especially as the ever-trendy sushi becomes increasingly popular. The Japanese culture is charismatic yet disciplined, friendly yet respectful, and you can see it in their colorful yet artfully minimalistic dishes which incorporate body and mind as well as taste.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vienna: Boat Cruise on the Danube Canal with Optional Lunch
- Vienna PASS: 1, 2, 3, or 6 Days of Sightseeing
- Vienna: Full-Day Vienna Woods Wine Tasting Tour
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Tickets for Mozarthaus Vienna with Audio Guide