My Guide Website?
Vienna Mozart Concert with Dinner and Carriage Ride9 Reviews
Experience an unforgettable evening in Vienna. Enjoy a delicious gourmet meal, experience a ride by horse-drawn carriage to the concert hall, and listen to a beautiful Mozart concert with assistance provided by your guide in Mozart costume.
- Experience an unforgettable evening in Vienna
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at the exclusive Opus restaurant of the Hotel Imperial
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage through the beautiful old town of Vienna
- Listen to a Mozart concert in the best seats in the concert hall
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable, perfectly organized evening with dinner, a ride by horse-drawn carriage, and a fantastic concert. Experience Vienna’s best side with the Mozart VIP ticket and discover its culture and cuisine. At 06:00 PM a beautifully laid table at the Hotel Imperial awaits you in the heart of Vienna, just a few steps from the famous Musikverein. Enjoy a delicious 4-course meal with an aperitif at the Opus restaurant. After dinner your guide in Mozart costume will lead you to the horse-drawn carriage, which will take you through the magnificent historical center of Vienna to the Konzerthaus, the Musikverein, or the State Opera. Experience a feast for the eyes and the ears in the best seats in the concert hall. You will be given a program booklet and a CD by the Vienna Mozart Orchestra as a souvenir. After the concert your Mozart guide will be happy to call a taxi for you or advise you on how to spend the rest of the evening.
Includes4-course meal including aperitif Ride by horse-drawn carriage Concert ticket for the Vienna Mozart Orchestra (best category) Cloakroom fee 1 glass of sparkling wine or orange juice during the intermission 1 program booklet Assistance provided by a guide in Mozart costume 1 CD by the Vienna Mozart Orchestra
- Please select your preferred concert location when booking
- Discounts available for children 5 - 18 years and students up to 27 years old only with an International Student Identity Card (ISIC). No other student IDs accepted