Best Indian Restaurants in Wider City Centre
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
Indian food is hearty, often spicy and mm-mm good! Although only few Indian immigrants came here, some did share their cuisine, and locals are glad they did! It's perfect for our cold weather and warms you to the core.
We have found some great spots for Indian food here in Vienna, and some of them even incorporate Ayurveda (traditional Indian medicine) into their dishes. There's nothing wrong with a little extra health in a dish, and when battling the cold weather it's always a good idea! But cold weather or not, Indian cuisine is always a good way to mix it up.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch