Best Microbreweries Restaurants in Heurigen Area, Wider City Centre
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
Austrians take as much pride in their beer as they do their cultural heritage. Actually, the two are quite interlinked! So it's no wonder that Vienna has a slew of microbreweries where you can go to the source and taste history! Prost!
Microbreweries are places that make their own beers. That's right, the beer comes fresh from the cellar, backroom, whatever. It doesn't have to travel more than a couple meters from the barrel to your table. How great is that? These places are meccas for locals, so be sure to go to one to really experience Austrian beer as well as the cuisine.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch