My Guide Website?
Croatia Day Trip From Vienna Including the Capital Zagreb3 Reviews
Everyone who goes to Croatia falls in love with it – its culture, food, and people. Visit the capital city of Zagreb and enjoy a sightseeing tour with a local guide to visit the top sights in Zagreb.
- Visit Croatia during your stay in Vienna
- Explore the capital city of Zagreb with a local guide
- See Zagreb's top sights such as the Ban Jelacic Square, the Cathedral, St. Mark's church, and much more
DescriptionYour trip will begin with an early pick up from your hotel in Vienna. As you sit back and relax, enjoy the beautiful landscapes as you cross the border into Croatia. Your first stop will be Graz, a charming town where you will have time for breakfast and coffee. After Graz you will continue on to Maribor in Slovenia and then on to your final stop, Zagreb. As you arrive in Zagreb, your local guide will await to take you on a guided walk through the streets of Zagreb and tell you all about the history, legends, and battles that once happened in this area. You will walk up to Ban Jelacic Square, dedicated to the governor in the middle of 19th century who abolished serfdom and convened the first elections for the Croatian Parliament. Continue your walk to Tkalciceva Street to see the Cathedral, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church, Zrinjevac, and many more sights. Don’t forget to ask your guide about the legend of the hidden gold under Zagreb which is kept by a sleeping dragon! After your sightseeing tour, enjoy some free time for lunch and discovering Zagreb on your own. After the tour has finished you will be taken back to your hotel in Vienna.
IncludesTransportation with air-conditioned vehicle (coach, car, or minivan) Hotel pickup and drop-off Professional and knowledgeable English-speaking guide Local guide in Zagreb Walking tour of Zagreb Return to your hotel in Vienna
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- The minimum number of passengers to run the tour is 2