My Guide Website?
Vienna: Scenic Canal Cruise with Optional Apple Strudel928 Reviews
Discover Vienna from a different perspective on this cruise along the canal. Warm up with a hot drink and snack on tasty apple strudel as you sail along the river, soaking up views of the city sights including the Uniqa Tower.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg Private Tour
- From Vienna: Full Day Trip to Hallstatt and Salzkammergut
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Budapest Day Trip
- Vienna: Sightseeing Boat Tour with Lunch
- See Vienna from a new perspective
- Soak up the boat's peaceful atmosphere
- Sail along a Viennese canal in a comfortable boat
- Enjoy a delicious hot drink and traditional apple strudel
DescriptionDiscover the wonders of Vienna from a different perspective on this idyllic cruise along the canal. The trip begins at Schwedenplatz and sets sail onto the Viennese Donaukanal. Watch as the lock below is turned and the boat turns around to continue the journey. As you glide along the water, soak up the sights that surround you and enjoy a delicious warm apple strudel and a hot drink. Choose between a melange, hot chocolate, or a tea, then find a seat to admire the view. On the tour, see a selection of the city’s most iconic buildings, including the Uniqa Tower, Uranie Observatory, Jean Nouvel hotel and commercial building, the Schützenhaus by Otto Wagner, Ringturm, Roßauer Kaserne, Zaha Hadid House and the Spittelau waste incineration plant designed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
IncludesBoat cruise Apple strudel (if option selected) Coffee, hot chocolate, or tea (if option selected)
- The restaurant area is a smoke-free zone Children under 10 cruise for free